This round of 20 Questions will be with RobocoxTV (RC) Active Army and Community Director at Front Toward Gamer.
1) We all had that first video game experience that hooked us in one way or another, what was your first video game moment?
(RC) Have to say that my first real gaming experience that got me HOOKED, would have to be when I played counter strike on an old like big tube desktop computer. This was back when we had mouse-wheels still lol, and like AOL dial up, and some people may remember the 6 disk installation CD that you had to use for counter strike - ahh i love those times.
2) What was your first online game? did that change everything for you?
(RC) Counter strike was my first online game, and yea, it changed everything haha, got me hooked!
3) What do you do in the army?
(RC) I am a 13 Series, Artillery. I currently work in Recruiting for the time being though - but that time is soon to be over.
4) Why did you join OSD?
(RC) I joined OSD because it seemed like a great organization to be a part of. They constantly had moving parts which were moving in the right direction towards helping others and I love that.
5) What are you most proud of so far in life sir?
(RC) My daughter - 100% I am excited to see where she goes in life and what she wants to do.
6) If you could choose one superhero power, what would it be and why?
(RC) Shit, I would have to say...Green Lantern - not that I like the story or anything, just because he can think of things and then they appear. I guess if he loses that ring or whatever than it’s all for naught.
7) What does the current you tell a 16 year old you?
(RC) Invest in Facebook, and, there is a cop shooting radar on Rt. 40 when you are like 18 (save myself a few bucks)
8) What was your last job?
(RC) I worked as a forklift operator.
9) How many times did you crash or drop something on the forklift, we won’t tell, it will be between you and me?
(RC) For legal purposes, and I don’t know what the statute of limitations is on something like this, but let’s just say there was this place I worked that, if you crashed and damaged a product, you would be given 3 days absence and a drug test, if you pass the drug test, you get paid for those 3 days. SO, I may or may not have crashed once or twice on purpose and gotten 3 free paid days off. I was a terrible person.
10) Would you rather fight 100 duck sized horses or 1 horse sized duck?
(RC) Duck Sized Horses, because, I can imagine myself running through them kicking frantically. Hell, I could even tape a few of them to the bottom of my shoes like little horseduck rollerblades.
11) What would you do if you won the lottery? what is that first 24 hours like?
(RC) Ok, so if I won the lottery I would travel, 100% all over the world, mainly the Buddhist culture area’s like Thailand and stuff like that. I LOVE those places. But the first 24 hours, I would hire a security team to watch my family and myself and immediately make sure I get all my legal stuff in order to collect properly.
12) Best movie you saw in last few years? and the top 5 all time?
(RC) Best movie in last 5 years, I believe it has to be….The Accountant. I love that the movie was just action packed, it left my wife and I with a cool feeling at the end. Top 5 of all time though, Shawshank Redemption, Green Street Hooligans, Godfather 2, American History X, I can’t think of another one lol, I don’t even think those are my top 5 because I just LOVE so many movies but those are the best ones that came to mind.
13) What is the weirdest item I find in your refrigerator right now?
14) If you could trade places with any other person for a month, famous or not, living or dead, with whom would it be? and why?
(RC) Well obviously not dead because that would be shitty, trade with them and just, be dead for a month =P. I think I would trade with my wife, because then I would be able to experience the awesomeness that is being married to me.
15) What has been your favorite video game Easter egg over the years?
(RC) World of Warcraft used to have this glitch to get into certain areas of Orgrimmar (Horde Main City) and it would lead you to this secret area with an NPC named after one of the developers that had passed away in real life. It was cool and a bit somber to see that.
16) What was your first video game Easter egg?
(RC) I think Counter Strike - they let you go through the walls and everything in private lobbies - sometimes you get deep enough into the level and you find some little cool poster on the wall explaining the developers names and contact info and stuff.
17) What was your first job every? how long did you last?
(RC) Pilot Gas Station - I worked as a maintenance man through high school - I think I was there for like 3 years. I got fired for walking around with a Mop on my head while the boss was away - turns out he watches the security videos...dick.
18) What is the weirdest item within arms reach right now sir?
19) What was your first tattoo? and last one? (Images of both please)
(RC) First tattoo was this little Chinese symbol for COURAGE, it was on my shoulder and it hurt like hell lol, we used to call it the “Running man” because of how it looks, it is since covered up.
My latest tattoo is the Bod hi Tree (The tree where Buddha found enlightenment) on the front of my leg (shin).
20) In your opinion what shooter changed everything for FPS in video games?
(RC) Counter Strike - 100%, that game has stood the test of time with the same maps, same guns, same feel, FOR YEARS!
21) Mash up map, if you could merge two BF maps which two would you merge?
(RC) Golmund Railway and Rogue Transmission - so much snipes.
22) What is your favorite map and game mode from a video game?
(RC) Favorite map would be - Slums - and game mode would be 1v1 Gamebattle Search and Destroy on Black Ops 2, Good times, good times.
23) What was the last game you played?
(RC) Last night I stayed up stupid late playing Wildlands, I actually saw you online but was deep in a heated battle playing against some purple guys with a car that does wheelies. Wtf.
24) What was the last song you song?
(RC) I’m in love with the shape of you - that ed sheeran song, I sang it to my buddy at work here when we went across the street to starbucks cause it was awkward and people were around us so I made it even more weird.
24) What 2 things within arms reach will you take with you if you are going to be deserted on a island? has to be within arms reach and no phones (no signal out there)
We had a great time chatting with RobocoxTV for this round of 20 Questions. What two items would you bring with you? Share with us below in the comments.