Welcome back gamers, veterans, supporters and readers! Thanks for clicking on the link and reading this edition of 20 Questions here at the new Front Towards Gamer!
This round of 20 Questions will be with KC SoulKidd (KC) Active Duty and top 10 BF Chopper Pilot.
1) What was your first video game? And online one?
(KC) My first video game was Sonic on Sega and my online one was Gears of War.
2) What was that first experience on (first video game) like to you?
(KC) It was a great experience. It was like entering a whole new world and it really got me in to video games.
3) Playing Rainbow 6 Three changed gaming forever for me, how did (first online video game) change you?
(KC) It was like traveling with out the headache of trying to get there. You get a chance to create a friendship with someone you must likely wouldn't meet.
4) If you could get rid of any one of the US states, which one would you get rid of and why?
(KC) None because America is the best.
5) Over the years what is the one vehicle thats your go to when its time to mob with a group online?
(KC) The blackhawk on Battlefield Bad Company 2 because no matter what all of us could do every part and keep that helicopter up all game and have fun.
6)What has been your favorite video game Easter egg over the years?
(KC) Grand Theft Auto ones because they put in Easter eggs that have to do with all the Grand Theft Auto before.
7) What do you think are the biggest advantages and disadvantages from social media and video games now and in the future?
(KC) Advantage is that if the community is having real problem or issues with a part of game you can notify the developer's and they can fix the issue/problem.
The disadvantages are having a lot of people that come from different games and come to a game like battlefield. They want it to play like or be more like the game they came from. So you well have a lot of people cry about something that really is not that bad or doesn't need to be fix. But the developer's will fix it to help out the cry baby's.
8) If you could choose one superhero power, what would it be and why?
(KC) The power of invisibility. So if need be I can vanish from site or go in for the best flank.
9)What's the last book you read?
(KC) The Bluford Series.
10) What's the best movie you've seen in the last year?
(KC) Tie between Fury and Lone Survivor.
11) If you were a Star Trek® or Star Wars® character, which one would it be? and why?
(KC) Mace Windu because he's the only good brother on the team.
12) What is the weirdest item I find in your refrigerator right now?
(KC) Breakfast Lunchables
13) If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not, living or dead, real or fictional, with whom would it be?
(KC) Ashton Kutcher just so I can be with Mila Kunis
14) Why do you choose to fly over close quarter combat?
(KC) I like to fly because it's a whole different style of playing and not many people can master or even use the helicopters. So It puts you in a special type of category
15) What was your favorite gun to shoot? and why? For me it was a Mosin Nogant.
(KC) M416 because it's reliable and its been with me since Battlefield Bad Company
16) As a top 10 pilot what is the most challenging part of playing BF4?
(KC) Having to deal with SO MANY STRINGERS/IGLA.
17) What three things do I hate the most about BF4 as a pilot? (only use one spot for lock ons)
(KC) 1. To many Stringers/Iglas 2. The invisible walls they use to have. 3. Pilots that don't PTFO. Like the pilots that constantly try to spawn trap
18) Hate to inform you there is body armor/flak jacket in Hardline but as a gadget, is this an improvement or should or be taking out?
(KC) Even though I haven't play the finished product I can see it being very beneficial to the player's. From taking a few extra rounds as a(n) infantry soldier or vehicle user.
19) As a top 200 chopper pilot I agree that its either best of friends or worst of enemies, with the ability to add a stinger armory and be a sniper does this make snipers over powered?
20) What are your thoughts on BF Hardline?
(KC) It's definitely a different type of game from all the other. But it's definitely made with the key element that battlefield is know for and that's using a lot of team work. But a negative part of Hardline (in my opinion) is that it's made mainly for Call of duty player's to get them into the Battlefield series.
Big Thanks to KC Soulkidd for doing this 20Q and thank you for stopping by and checking out another 20Questions here at FrontTowardGamer. What has been your favorite Easter egg in video games? Tell us below in the comments section.
Edited by xPray 4 Deathx